Rotary Twin Gear Pump
Me Rb/rx Series
The Team of Maruti Engineering Works feeling delighted by informing you about its unique product called Rotary Twin Gear Pump. The company is one of the largest manufacturer and exporter of this pump worldwide. Reliability and quality count at all levels and thus we follow the quality check of all our products at different platforms. The pump is widely used in the automobile sector and machinery parts manufacturing domain, basically for transferring the semi-liquids, oils and other petroleum products. During operation, the pump delivers quite smooth, noise-free performance, powerful performance with complete accuracy. Companies dealing with hard machine fabrication can acquire this pump at the reasonable price at www.marutipump.com.
These Pumps are Useful for Pumping and Transferring for all Viscous Liquids, Oil, and Petroleum Products
- Concept: Herringbone Gear Pump (Double Helical Gears)
- Brand: Maruti
- Structure: Gear Pump
- Pressure: Low Pressure (0-10 Kg/Cm2)
- Temperature: 50° C To 300 C
- Direction: Multi Direction
- Speed: 960 RPM And 1440 RPM (May Vary as per the Application and Use)
- Construction Available: Jacketed / Non Jacketed Type
- MOC: As per Application of Use (SS/GM) M.S, C.S, C.I)
- Extra Accessories: Hot Oil Circulation Pump to Keep Pump Warm for Such Special
Applications like Bitumen Emulsion, Crude Oil, etc.
for such liquids which get warm at room temperature
- Capacity: 3M /Hr to 800M /Hr (32 Different Models)
- (0.5 M3/Hr to 200 M3/Hr) 1″ to 12″ NB
- Size: 10 Different Sizes
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical / Gland Puck Type (Dynamic Oil Seal System for Max Working Temperature)
- Steel Plant, Power Plant, Pumping Station,
- Petroleum Industry, Refineries, Coal Tar, Paint
- Veg.Oil, Mineral Oil, Crude Oil, Loading – Unloading & Transfer
- Molasses, All Acidic Liquids, Bitumen, Lube Oil, Heavy Oil.
- Standards: As per API, ITS, DIN
The Rotary Twin Gear Pump is best suited for handling the semi-fluid and viscous liquids.